Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Your Comments - An American Reports from Italy

One of our Feinstein 1200, Ora, writes in:

"I am now in Italy and I will work on the expats that are here to be sure their voices are heard.   I do have an Italian passport, as well as my American, and was pleased to find my new medical card waiting for me here.  The health plan functions very well and it is such a pleasure to know that everyone has coverage. The tourists are also very well taken care of and rarely asked to pay for emergency service unless it entails surgery.  Europeans are fearful of being unwell in America.  My friends here cannot believe that we are having such trouble getting health care for all. Than you for all you are doing to make it possible,"

I’ll miss Ora at today’s SF City Hall rally at 5:00 p.m., but hope to see you there!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment